ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

IomttI think you have got your facts wrong.I have never stated...

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Iomtt

I think you have got your facts wrong.

I have never stated that Larry sold shares whilst he was a director - therefore I have not misled anyone.

I voted against Larry to send a clear message to the Board that they made a mistake in appointing Larry in the first place. It was nothing against Larry personally - if you recall I knew Larry (and had met with him several times) before he became a director - so I had no issues with him personally - and I still dont have any issues with him today.

ECT needed to appoint a Board member who had international connections in the coal/energy sector...so when they appointed a local accountant - you can understand my frustration. I was actually angry with that decision. Hopefully that explains why I voted against Larry at the AGM.

Also, just because Larry had shares it doesn't make him more important/valuable that say Dave (who hasn't got any shares).

As for Kos, I have made negative comments about him here on HC in the past so I am not tunnel visioned when it comes to Kos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.