ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

there are mixed thoughts on this.For mine i believe that the...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    there are mixed thoughts on this.
    For mine i believe that the deposit shows physical commitment and we will see a significant rise and the 1.5mil will be the first of initial millions cash down to the spv to pay for fees moving ahead prior to construction. So for mine this signifys a real commitment, where as things signed or words on paper todate arent the same as money paid. ECT dont have funds to chase law suits on a sign agreement. My guess is min early 4c on this first payment as there is resistance along the way. Others think that this announce is already factored into the recenmt rise..... not my take ESI has had lots of waffle announcements,investor have become use to this spin, so moving forward money talks.

On another note, imo if KOS doesnt pull of a china deal soon (in 3 months), he needs to step down, i dont mind Kos, he is knowledgable, confident, but we need to break into our key mkt...asia / china and on 2-3 visits meeting/ greeting and still no deal with countless potential with current and future applications of coldry, maybe Kos personality / mkting style dose not suit or connect with this our niche client.

I know there are many pro Kos posters on HC, but i also know there are many that still think kos needs to get a humble deal across the line. Ashley for mine needs to be involved more in China. Kos, prove me wrong and bring a china deal home! we are well over due...the tech is not holding us back.

excuse spelling/grammer, rushed post
    all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.