ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I logged onto this site on a quiet Friday & saw this last post....

1. 665 Posts.
    I logged onto this site on a quiet Friday & saw this last post. I must say something. Carturk, you are not the only person who has similar views on Kos. There are an extremely large amout of people that also think this. I know. We all know.

I think Ashley could easily step up, Ashley particulalry is both very knowledgeable and has a calmer nature that may appeal to Asian markets particularly. Steve could be a MD. I wouldn't be suprised if it was Ashley that did Tincom, not Kos. Kos is a salesman, an ok one, not a CEO.

I am also suprised/amused/annoyed/baffled at some of the (very) blindly loyal & quite franly dumb comments which are made in defence of the same person, even though they have been misled in the past, you know who you are. I know you you know me. In fact i know about a dozen posters here.

Blind loyalty, made, as you close your eyes, assume the foetal position, pray to god & say something then take the approach "she'll be alright" does not make it happen, it just self-deludes. Posting a link on a power station - then saying COLDRY does not make it happren. Dumb.

Wake up.

Poor management can kill any good business model.

Tincom was great, we are at 2.2c. Fact.

Another thing, who is ocntrolling the release of 3B's ..: releasing multiple 3B's,(when, presumably ESI have cash in the bank now - based on my cashflow forecasts they have at least 5 months cash) at these levels is irresponsible... i.e. if Tincom cash version 1 $500k is to hit ESI's bank Account in late April, do the 3B then, less dilution. Dumb. Loose.

I am angry at posting again, but people wake up. We need a management shake up.

Great progess I don;t dent... lets move to the next level.

I fail to see who ESI can raise non-dilutionary cash (that will cap the SP) in its current state, Tincmom or not.

On the last run I sold one third, as did a number of my friends. It is astil a buy but we are limited only by those that stear the ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.299K 577.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 20606321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11436632 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.