MKY mky resources ltd

100 percent focused on uranium. two highly regarded and...

1. 15 Posts.
    100 percent focused on uranium. two highly regarded and successful industry heavyweights in as chairman and managing director. debt free. chairman allan blood and MD alan fitzpatrick. the two men have a think big mentality & are not interested in tiddlywinks stuff. the company has no resource based assets but is looking for some to give shareholders some value. we are only intersted if we can find something big that is the nature of management at MKY. they have both a short term and long term focus which will deliver medium and long term results. that focus is to identify the geological targets and get some drillholes into them. intially fairly wide spaced to indicate potential size and grade and then talk about some form of resource calculation. the long term of course involves political considerations of government. so short term focus is purely on exploration. identifying significant resource potential and getting that resource to a certain size where it can be reasonably quantified. the world is going to get all the uranium it wants from somewhere. a lot will no doubt come from australia why should it be south australia and not queensland or westurn australia why should one region of australia get economic and jobs benefit over another when it can be shared. lets assume the resource boom diminishes in some way futuristically. what will not diminish is the requirement for energy and clean energy. i'm not advocating nuclear power plants in australia or enrichment i believe federal labour policy is at this point in time quite sound but if we are serious about greenhouse emissions then nuclear must be a part of the mix.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.