GMG 0.96% $35.88 goodman group

Everyone that bought this share will understand there are great...

1. 217 Posts.
    Everyone that bought this share will understand there are great risks involved and you do not need to remind people about that. You properly bought this share at $1, 80c,70c, or whatever, and you sold it when it was really low, and you lost heaps of money in it. Then didnt have the guts to buy back in again.
    Just like one of the people I know, that he got totally stuffed on RIO,BNB,OZL on a margin loan in Feb and got called and he didnt have anymore money to put in so he got called, and now everytime he sees me and just keeps telling me share market is corrupted and just assumed everything will go down and down and then eventually go bankcrupt. My OZL is going to worth nothing, BBI is going down like BNB, GMG is the same.....Why!!!!
    This GMG is for gamblers, it might fly up or we might not have anything. If you are not prepared for it and stop buying and check the forum everyday.
    If the SP goes up you will just tell everyone its a pump and dump. And if it goes down you will just tell people it will drop another 50% very soon, no future in this company and so on.
    If you knew the 100% accurate inside info you wont come and post it on here.
    STOP BEEN SO NEGATIVE!!! Thankyou

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.88
Change
0.340(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $68.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.68 $35.88 $35.36 $258.3M 7.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5191 $35.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.89 4459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.