GMG 0.14% $35.43 goodman group

ml daily fix, page-40

1. 1,257 Posts.
    hey slyasian, I believe you should do some research before posting the crap you're posting.
    1) Regulated assets like BBI can't be compared with commercial property like GMG
    2) What happened with BNB was totally unexpected and, IMO, even fraudulent...time will tell
    3) OZL made a wrong decision back in March-2007 by announcing merge with ZFX...then the timing didn’t help and they’ve been saved by the Chinese group...it is a shame indeed
    4) the people who bought RIO on July-Sep 2008 was living a lie...The offer by BHP was the best for stubborn directors and shareholders and still decided to rule them out...now they’re paying the price.
    5) CER has the same issue than BB...they carry the Centro name, but in the long term they have a sustainable business
    6) I can’t say anything about BBP, IMO they should be under administration, but is just my opinion...
    6) REIT has been hammered all across the board, not only GMG. GMG has a great challenge to face now that their survival has been guarantee and that is try to avoid a massive dilution while paying back debt in a recessive context. I believe they will have the ability to do so but that’s not going to rocket the sp back to where it was and forget about the 19c dividends.
    The market is much more complex than just studying a chart and watch the names of the shares (even when GMG sounds good). Try to understand the basics behind the movers instead of just following the trends...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.43
Change
0.050(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.12 $35.50 $34.94 $53.00M 1.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1291 $35.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.44 365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.