AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

mate,I will NOT surrender for a greedy or a stupid management....

1. 52 Posts.
    mate,

I will NOT surrender for a greedy or a stupid management. Don't pursuade other investor to surrender. We take higher risk in a small iron ore pre-producer i.e. AXO in this bear market. We keep this stock for a long time. I will never give up even I lost all my investment.

If they, management, propose to sell at lower price, we should unite to kick them out. We should pursuade fund managers to kick them out.

We will find the way to kick them out. I MAY find a strong support to kick them out. Selling portion of the contract at lower price is equal to pick money from all investors including fund managers. I reckon they will support us to kick them out. An open and fair placement opportunity is the only way we can share the fruit and AXO will get enough support in future production.

We should stay together at $0.4 that they should see it is not easy to do it. The fund managers will check this out and they will question the management. They cannot sell in the market. GG , find the way to say something in the media so the management will feel a great pressure. They think we all fool.

We should show our weapon now.

Does GG and others agree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.