CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

ml just sold but who was the buyer, page-24

1. JID
    3,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    Hi guys,

I agree that Seira Leone and Republic of Congo soveriegn risks are ST (until assets sold) and only part of a wide portfolio. Just remember, these things can happen overnight however.

I have just read several months worth of IGC, NKP, GFE threads and there are a lot of unhappy punters re TS.

(Brenden, I noted you did not have any chance on the IGC thread to put across an unemotive, logical counterposition lol)

Surrounding this there also appears some incestuous relationships based in Perth and some unsavoury investors from Cyprus and Russia amongst others (the CFE registry does appear to be cleaning up though).

The above does make me a little uneasy. But that is, in part, why the SP so undervalues CFE assets.

In deciding whether I should hold/ buy more/ sell I think that provided the bulk of the main driver's interests (ie TS) is linked to my interests then, by association, I will do well through this deal-making process.

Whilst many are arguing that money is disappearing in inflated salaries, running costs on Ferrari's, Director fees, associated transactions - and I am not disputing or confirming any of this - I think the main method that TS and others will realise their objectives is through adding value to CFE via market cap improvements and/ or capital returns.

With TS's net wealth estimated at $14 mill and with CFE being his 'last' big play it stands to reason that (regardless of some opinion on HC - possibly uninformed) he has no reason to risk the big pay off through legitimately unlocking value in CFE as opposed to possibly losing this opportunity through dodgey/ criminal activities for a fraction of the $$ value.

Whilst cautious and listening to other HCer's experiences in other TS companies I think that by being a CFE investor (and CFE being TS's main vehicle) I have aligned my and his interests enough to be an eventual beneficiary of his deal making talents.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.