AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Seriously? Why do you guys even bother? Go onto a stock to bait...

1. 9,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3944
    Seriously? Why do you guys even bother? Go onto a stock to bait holders and then cry when you get a serve.

Oh for the record btw since when is GXY up 4x? It is trading at 73c equivalent right now. How long ago was it 18c? If you need help it was Jan 16.

How much is PLS up since Jan 16? Also 4x. So whilst the horse ML was backing isn't really winning don't act like GXY has outperformed because it hasn't.

Since Feb since he said GXY would underperform it is up about 33%. PLS is up 100%, AJM about 133%, your recent fav is up 150% and AVZ is up hmmm about 1200% or 800% for those who bought a lot of the shares post acquisition at around 3c.

I would say that is clear underperformance by GXY. As for JL that guy is a hack. Said PLS wouldn't make it, said AJM wouldn't make it, barely still knows who TAW is, thinks GXY is best thing since sliced bread. Self-proclaimed expert.

I don't see you putting yourself out in public with your real identity getting anything done, but you're happy to be a hero on HC and downramp the plays you don't like and ramp the ones you do and argue with everyone that has a different opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.