TYX 20.0% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

FantasticThis is the news that will mean that IFE WILL be an I/O...

1. 629 Posts.
    Fantastic

This is the news that will mean that IFE WILL be an I/O producer. Without the MLA they are nothing. Im not bothered about the short term trades of today they are irrelevant what is far more important is that the MLA enables the company now to get debt financing for completion of the start up costs and be able to get on with getting into production.

That in turn means that the profits will roll in next year which WILL force up the SP regardless of daily movements. (they are also unlikely to issue anymore shares and the oppies now have more chance of coming into play)

Although Ian and the team have tended to over estimate timeframes and when things can be done, they have however, IMO, always being conservative in their approach to the profits and to the size of the deposit.

Even in the latest interview on HC link (17.10.11) you will see that Ian talks about making $50m in the first year, which assumes an operating cost of $85 and a shipped cost of $135 FOB.

You all have to consider that with a current I/O shipped price of around $185 (I cant find it but there was a debate over the FOB and shipped costs a while back) and the possibility of IFE reducing the operating cost to $65 then there is a greater potential to make more money than they are currently stating

Ive been in since the float so dont intend selling anytime soon all the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.421K 737.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4766739 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3568840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.