MLG 0.00% 65.0¢ mlg oz limited

Pilots wages, repayment/lease costs, running costs, fuel,...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Pilots wages, repayment/lease costs, running costs, fuel, maintenance, hanger etc. I'm sure it would be very expensive run an aircraft.
    Looking worse the more you look into things with this company

I also note the director buying more shares. Is he trying to stop the slide or does he actually there is value at these prices. Given the purchases were on the 27th and 28th as per the notice it looks like he is trying to drag the SP back up. The 26th was the day they fell to the low 60s.

Rather than trying to lift the SP by buying them up when they fall he needs to address the major drop in margins and keep the market informed on what is going on and how he intends to do this. IF he can do this and lift margins and bring back the divi then the SP should take care of itself

Whats the point of chasing revenue and increasing borrowings at the expense of profit margin? They would be better off keeping revenue where its at, not taking on more debt and putting all effort to run the jobs they have efficiently.

Maybe start with getting rid of the Plane??

There is no doubt the MD has done a good job to get the company to the point of listing it, maybe he is at the end of his capabilities and an experienced contracting executive needs to now come in and take over? Someone experienced in running a listed company and managing costs

Just after listing the SP shot up to $1.30 ish, near 12 months to the day later it has halved in value. An absolutely abysmal outcome and really outright incompetent for this to happen so soon after listing. Why have they got things so wrong? It cant all be blamed on Covid as lots like to do.

Anyone got any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $95.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 64.5¢ $49.93K 75.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27000 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 46690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.