MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

mls - atonement for its sins, page-16

1. 210 Posts.
    Wipeoff - you are 100% right. The actual share price as it stands is not necessarily the current quoted price. If you look at the volume leading up to the jump in price after the court judgement, it is way more than the volume traded in the months since then. Way more. This is good news for existing shareholders as any new investors wanting to profit from potential good news (EPL renewal) would cause a spike in volume which would have to drive the price way higher. However, should the EPL not be renewed the price will literally collapse. The joys of high risk. Today's 12% drop in price off such low (relative to the trading activity leading up to the bug price jump) is not a reflection of reality.

For those able to pick up shares at these levels, and assuming that the EPL will be renewed (which I more than strongly believe it will) they are getting a steal. However, once again, should this EPL not happen I think we can pretty much write off our investment!

I have spoken to a lot of people in South Africa who have extensive dealings with Namibia and who hold EPLs The message is consistent - a delay this long is pretty normal. Hopefully I will be put in contact with someone who has worked for the Namibian government and is totally up to speed in this area (and who has contacts). I will pay him a fee for giving me accurate feedback on the situation but more importantly if there is anything untoward. I will let you know.

Cheers
    O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1102567 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.