MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

mls - atonement for its sins, page-7

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ray I suggest that you go back and read the previous threads and you will find all the evidence you need to make a logical decision. To quickly recap for you Mr A confused the Ministry of Mines with his notice of irregularity that he lodged with court concerning the Supreme Court verdict in favour of MLS. If you read all the information on those previous threads as well as the information reported in the Namibian newspapers that was available freely on the internet you would have found that regardless of the fact that the notice of irregularity was baseless the courts through their Chief Registrar had to formally reply. It was that process that caused the delay and logically how could the Ministry of Mines continue processing the renewal when the Chief Registrar of the Courts hadnt formally replied and quashed the Notice. Once that happended the renewal process began and that was late January 2011. Now if you want me to produce a letter detailing what I have just stated on the Ministry letterhead you will have to give me sometime....lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.496K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 29215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.