MLS 10.5% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

Metals has always been one of those stocks where the market.....

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Metals has always been one of those stocks where the market.. sp/volume speaks loudly for what is happening at the company.

After having acquired some very prospective tenements in canada seeking potentially company making lithium/ graphite deposits.. MLS has certainly found some favour again with investors after being shunned for years after the collapse of the uranium price.

Added to that the resurgent zinc price has added considerable potential to the smallish but high-gtade deposit in WA. Technical work done over many yrs has defined numerous brownfield extension targets... some of which have already been successfully drilled.

The 100m shares that traded on a rising sp Wednesday was a clear sign for me that something major is afoot.. and those smoke signals tell me to buy.!!

It could also be that im over analysing this.. and it may be as simple as clive p having finally answered his phone. Given the amount of land MLS have in some smoking areas of WA.. then this is truly just the beginning of our re-rate.

First target will be to take out 2c.. the level we didn't quite make last time around.

Chart/ market looking very good indeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $18.64K 955.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 758061 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.