MLS 0.00% 2.5¢ metals australia ltd

It can be disappointing to see this sort of thing. It happened...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It can be disappointing to see this sort of thing. It happened recently when WFE was pumped to 8 and smashed back to 4 for the the cr at 4, but it happens all the time, and is part and parcel of trading specs. Just need to be aware of it and take profits as they present themselves, ie sell into the excitement. The problem when this happens is that there's a lot of overhang all the way up to 1.6 and that's going to take a lot to clear as punters exit at whatever loss they can stomach or at break even levels if it tries to move up. I'm still holding my free carried and small parcel at .9 and oppies at .6, expiry 2019 so they can sit in the bottom drawer for a while yet so no worries there, and will wait for the dust to settle and look for the bottom to add more but only when the bottom is clear and strong. Need to remember we're here to make some $ and to trade as unemotionally as possible. Some may try to blame the hearts or whatever, but they are quite often very good traders and know how to play the game and are quietly taking profits off the table while the calls for 2c+ are loudest, for example . Need to sit back and ask: What is fair value for this stock right now? .5? .6? Maybe........... My break even is .5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.