MLS 0.00% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

MLS :Multiple Targets for "Micro" Cent., page-1423

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    the REALITY is MLS has just suffered a 50% loss and like said earlier needs to regain the markets confidence the next Ann will be a major exit point for many traders who wished they sold at 0.007 and now are happy to sell @ 0.006 so there it is in my opinion the reason why to me it's not worth buying at 0.005 and to me that says well when theres no buying there is selling again I say the non happening of china deal and the grades of the lepidolite as quoted even by bastiroar above and hearts on hc as being not as good as others and not viable by the hearts! .
    Then theres the tendency of management saying one thing and doing another and you cant say thats not true basically every announcement thats the case, owe will drilling 2 weeks brrrrrt goes by and ohh yeah we didn't do anything but ahh sell an assett for pocket money (MLS URANIUM I could have bought it easy even LOL $30'000) and ummm we haven't made these roads but like were gonna make some roads ,more stalling ,yeah oi we got this manindi lithium ohhh yeah did I mention its lepidolite that once converted isn't at a high enough concentrate or %in ground to sell to ay one yay!!!.
    basically management did not return on anything .
    China rumour dealt happening.
    history of this in the past.
    look at MLS uranium $30'000 they sold it for as I pointed out .
    manindi? please dyor
    Last edited by VetCritical: 01/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $17.63K 881.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 481251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.