MLS 0.00% 2.6¢ metals australia ltd

MLS :Multiple Targets for "Micro" Cent., page-2512

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1862
    Gekkowolf,

Appreciate your post - My opinions only.

1/Telling us to look.
    MLS Management is the one who first and keep telling us look at Lac Knife for comparisons. Posters and MLS hoders just do the research .

On 20-10-16 , MLS Ann. :Acquire Graphite and Lithium in Canada , did show the Map + Notice arrow pinpoint wher is LAC KNIFE Graphite.
    Another part of ann. write detailed about Lac Knife ..tons + ..%grade..

0n 11-11-16 , MLS Ann. High Grade ...... then mention Lac Knife Graphite.

on 30-03-17,MLS Ann. Expand Graphite Land holding in CAN .....then Lac Knife.
    Few more , please read Ann. related to Lac Rainy Graphite.

2/Hard works and Jackpot.
    Focus Graphite as well as another Mining co. , now MLS , go from acquired tenement , completed acquisition , Map+Detailed review historical sample , ...Geochemical sampling .. Geophysical survey to provide targets ...lead to Geological models .. Resource models ...to feasibility studies .. confirm benefit resorce to mine turn the explorer to producer is a very long chain, $costly and very hard work .

Drilling + bring up High% Graphite + Feasibility studies confirm : JACKPOT .
    Focus Graphite got that Jackpot .
    Now , MLS time and turn to try to grab that JACKPOT

That's What and why MLS Management and posters keep telling about Lac Knife Graphite.

3/Explorer -Administration- Business -Management .
    Be short :
    -From doing CR for $600,000 - $3,000,000 for exploration , drilling programs total different with signed Agreement + support from end user with $200,000,000 for supplying Grapghite . Need to look at many different distance + angle of the picture .

-Good business only take big profits after few years build up +take loss .Can not look at short term up or down to value a business . Seen a lot on Share Market.

-Good stock down today then shoot straight Up in short term.

MLS is the case . HOPE.

IMO.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Petertkd: 25/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.