MLS 0.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

Good initiative being shown Guys . I think I can answer some of...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Good initiative being shown Guys .
    I think I can answer some of those questions , some directly , and others by inference .

1 In regards to Manindi, why were shareholders not notified that drilling had recommenced and only notified when finished. Had the company prepared an announcement and the ASX deemed it not worthy?
    On May 8 , the Company said ...We will begin to drill test EM targets in May 2017 ..." If results of the drilling confirm what we believe is there , this will be a game changer for Manindi , and indeed MLS ."
    So , they did tell us about the drilling , and when ...then they delivered , as promised , and recently told us the work was completed .

2. Drilling was scheduled to start Q2 for lac la motte lithium project. Has drilling begun? If not can we expect to be notified.
    They told us on 28April that field mapping and drilling would commence in Q2 and extend in to Q3 2017.
    Given their execution of other nominated tasks on time , I think we can reasonably assume that the planned work is under way . But fair enough to seek clarification .

3. Are you still proceeding with cobalt project acquisition? How far off can we expect news on this.
    On 14 June 2017 MLS issued an Appendix 3B , following the completion of a Due Diligence Process re the Lac du Marcheur Cobalt tenement , and the conduct of a Special General Meeting to approve the issue of new shares for the " Purpose of the issue  (If  issued  as  consideration  for  the acquisition of assets, clearly  identify those assets)  (a) The Shares were issued in connection with the purchase of the Lac du Marcheur Cobalt Project and the Lac Rainy Est Graphite Project in Quebec, Canada  ."

I look forward to the response(s)  that you receive but thus far Gino has delivered as promised .
    It seems to me they have cut back on the frequency of communication a bit , and are just focussed on delivery of the promised outcomes , on time .
    If they continue to perform , on time , imo we must be on the cusp of a number of significant updates that possibly may herald the most exciting time in the company's history . Dreamin's recent post , following his chat with the company , imo underpins that view .
    Let's see how it plays out .
    Best
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $22.14K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2410190 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 133499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 999891
Last updated 15.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.