AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

ML's twitter feed, page-36

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I tend to agree with you mate. as a new investor with not much experience, it's great following someone on social media who has a wealth of knowledge. I've learnt heaps. I've also learnt that not to trust everything he or others say as some things haven't happened like he said they would. the ASX is barely a level playing field.... you only have to see how many different stocks that have bots controlling the price. so this small advantage ill take.

for my mind... the photos he released isn't anything new. we were told drilling commenced and told certain drills would be drilling etc. so the fact we have core samples sitting there, to me, isn't telling me something I don't already know. AVZ have never given us blow by blow announcements so I didn't expect them to start.

for AVZ, the end game and whats in the ground hasn't changed that much. which I think is why they haven't stressed that much about the short-term share price. Of course, this doesn't help if your new to the stock.

either way. hopefully, tomorrow is the start of some good news flowing in.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.