AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I will cover a few points here and hope i get my tired thoughts...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I will cover a few points here and hope i get my tired thoughts released in a fashion understood.

@lecram your comment about speaking with ML and inferring he has given you insider info is very disappointing and immature. He would not do that despite what you are trying to say.

@michael10 I think you are correct. ML has for a long time said such. But games have been played by suitors also. JORC2012 is a Australian code and i dont believe we can get that for a long time based on a small drilling campaign for the size of resource. PLS did 80,000 metres over maybe 800 holes i think with far less depth and took what seemed like a few years.
    keep in mind its thought that our reserves are homogeneous and 100 metre grid spacing's may well easily meet suitors needs.

From Bill Aka @ozblue
    "Every maiden resource of every company tends to start with a disappointing maiden resource in both size and grade to what the holders are expecting, then as infill drilling happens later, the resource tends to increase in size towards what people originally thought.
    If there is 15,000 metres of drilling at Roche Dure, and most of the holes are 300m deep, then the area covered is by about 50 holes. At 100 X 100 metre spacing (in company announcement) this would cover an area of roughly 300m wide by 1200m long, only a small proportion of the entire pegmatite. At 100 X 100m spacing, the resource is likely to be inferred only, so further infill drilling would have to take place to raise the category good enough for any feasibility studies."

@lecram ML is quite. he loves Japan and Vietnam. seems to take a break once a month with family or when possible. If he is on holidays then he must feel very satisfied loose ends are being attended too. My view is that AG does not rely on ML and that there are indeed very other capable people there with different skill sets.

So the twittergate may be simply answered and i have been quite on this. So as MSM (full handle evades me) summed up on another thread, I think there is a huge strategy in play that is going to suddenly reverse those who may harbor sinister thoughts and negative motives. Something big could well be occurring and this suspension was indeed part of this etc. I cant quite work out the response last week from AVZ to ASX or that it was responded to so quickly. A mistake there maybe and no management really available to assist. There is a whole lot happening as I said and ML shares work with several companies as is fine too, but his recent appointment to a shell is of interest. Its SP has remained strong and within a range, possibly defying my expectations for this week. Tying this in with ML on holidays and JB heading to the DRC on the 6th plus ML sitting cobalt on his desk adding the ticker AVZ....conjures up some speculation for sure.......but this has legs!

Within 2 to 3 weeks we may look back on this and better understand a tact that left all of us wondering WTF happened and we will understand this and how it has bought the results we may see. Those easter eggs, if we want to use that metaphor, have not yet hit there expiry date. Good wishes to all and consider the value of patience with such strong fundamentals. I hold millions of reasons to celebrate but a mere fraction of scrub it appears. I just need to build my shed and provide the pathway and education for my children.

Note, AIMHO and not edited, so please forgive any errors.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.