ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

mlv analysis report - aug 2012

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hi guys:-) while we all waiting for the release of trials results it is good to remind ourselves why we are invested here..:-)...I like to post this little extract from that analysis report from our website (MLV guys)...my apologies if that was already posted and discuss here in details. In particular, I found that bit below quite remarkable and extremely exciting..:-)...I cut small bits of those paragraphs to make it shorter

In two different amyloid-bearing transgenic mouse models of
    AD (Tg2576 and APP/PS1 mice), PBT2 and CQ decreased soluble
    brain Aß within hours and improved cognitive performance in
    the Morris Water Maze test to exceed that of their wild-type, nontransgenic littermate controls within days after the start of treatment.
    The investigators noted that the rapid effect and recovery of cognitive function indicated that deficits characteristic of these transgenic mice were reversible.

In a study with a normal, widely-used mouse strain (C57BL/6),younger mice (12 months of age) were able to swim to the platform in the Morris Water Maze faster than older mice (18months). As C57BL/6 mice age, they accumulate Aß oligomers and hyperphosphorylated tau. An 11-day treatment with PBT2 improved the performance of the older mice to match that of the younger mice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.