MLX 2.50% 41.0¢ metals x limited

MLX v SRZ, page-4

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Personally I don't think the SRZ or the trucking ore option is in play as Ringrose is increasing our short-mid term inventory. The topic of MLX obtaining Heemskirk has been brought up, discussed & dismissed quite a few times by the various resident MLX experts. Tin price, insufficient resources & lack of funding has limited SRZ's growth. The following is my opinion:

# Even though MLX had placed a couple of "low ball" bids over time on SRZ, I always thought there was a benefit in expanding into a new operation & cutting the umbilical cord / having another independent income stream in their field of expertise. Several months ago, when I contacted Brett, he dismissed this as a current possibility. A few posters suggest he always holds the cards close to his chest so it is hard to predict what the BOD are thinking besides what is reported. I personally think they are "gun shy" after the Nifty episode, happy to collect their entitlements without too much risk & as suggested by many, controlled by larger shareholders, other entities?,etc. They are in a very good position with current cash levels & have a lot of good further exploration potential.

# SRZ has always had very good prospectivity on it's tenements & just needed to firm up about 15 years of production.The whole corridor including VMS's Mt Lindsey (for sale?) are mineralised & just need further exploration. Tarkine is an issue with Mt Lindsey. Avebury was a good possibility when I last contacted SRZ as it can be modified for tin & only 8 km's away. They were evaluating possibilities of old & new ATM. The adding of capital through substantial investors gives promise that they would want a decent return & maybe looking for an independent operation.

For me, I hold both stocks & happy for tin to be in the spotlight with MLX's bank balance building very nicely. MLX is still the stated "grand old lady that still performs" & SRZ still needs a lot to go in it's favour for it to be successful in it's own right - heading in the right direction ATM. Very happy to see each stock pursue its own destiny with tin in the spotlight!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $371.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 40.0¢ $491.9K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 492895 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 373697 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.