dearest MMYes, of course you are correct, as always, It would be...

1. 480 Posts.
    dearest MM
    Yes, of course you are correct, as always,

It would be better that we keep away from some politically charged reading material.

Over the weekend I had a chance meeting with him..you know the one, that once worked for Mr Goss in his office and told Mr Goss the best way to run the rail, ploice and water services, have less local councils and things for Queensland.

All the stuff that other Australians don't know about, and just think hes a nice sweet boy from up your way.

You remember, where Police Stations are closed and only operate between 9 and 5pm on week days only, where people are now wanting green transport and the railways are remove, where people want water but he told them, no dams, they even made laws where councils couldn't cry about being joined and if they did, they could go to jail.

Well there I was right in front of him as he left the his office, and with the door open, hey thats a long way from Goss days isn't it ?

Well out he comes looking as if hes done something useful this time.
    And right there I asked him, hey you how do you think you would go running this country ?

And his answer was, " Hey mate, (but thats silly, I am not his mate, I don't even own a red or pink shirt)...

I've had plenty of experience, I've been on the throne plenty of times and always things come out right, all thats needed is a bit of push, and out it comes, just the way you want it.

Then I asked, what about the unions, with that he just grinned.
    Then said, hey I've had a union or two in my office.
    With that, I just didn't't like the goings on and funny smile and left straight away.

And on the walk out I silently snapped a sneak photo of the office.

lov Dx2
    Your right MM, none of this pol.... stuff, as you could get banned from HC, there I didn't even say the word !

"Some politically charged reading material", yep, he said he used that also in a roll of some form, hey, strange bloke that one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.