MMA 6.12% 26.0¢ maronan metals limited

I just watched an interview with Vizsla ceo where he is quite...

1. 2,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    I just watched an interview with Vizsla ceo where he is quite confident that we will see $100 silver but wait for it, $30/lb copper in the coming 2 or so years. The copper prediction sounds outlandish, but he has Vizla on the copper acquisition trail. Vizla is better known for its silver mines.

I watched another interview with Chen Lin who poured a heap of his investments into copper in February because he noted that the Chinese were building copper stockpile even though their housing economy was falling off of a cliff. His investigations showed that the race to build up copper inventories was because of the demand for copper for AI. Between Feb 9th and May 20th, copper price increased by 42%, but silver increased 47%.

Chen believes that the western world has not worked out that AI requires significant demand in copper. An AI search uses 10x the power of a Google search. So obviously, Vizsla and BHP see significant upside in copper.

Just punching $15 copper, $50 silver, $3K gold, $2500 pb & $3600 zn into my spreadsheet shows one significant benefactor to a rising copper price. MMA dwarfs all silver peers because of its copper. MMA's inground resource would be 50% greater than SVL's. I am not going to post my spreadsheet because it is all pie in the sky stuff. But copper does appear to move quickly and $15 is only a triple from recent highs, as is silver $100. Never say never! Got copper?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.015(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ $64.29K 263.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1900 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 3032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.