MMA 8.51% 25.5¢ maronan metals limited

If anyone is new here I am Aspear, Im a top ten holder, at least...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    If anyone is new here I am Aspear, Im a top ten holder, at least was before the placement. Im extremely bullish on MMA. I just recently submitted a takeover panel application to try and stop the placement which I said had been done at an artificially suppressed price because of a dirty arrangement between brokers and directors.

Directors arent that bad, they just dont know how to treat shareholders fairly because theyre too old and theyve been around too long. They could have exercise their own options and avoided the placement, but anyway, moving on.

Im constantly bashed by three paid bashers here. Just so everyone new here knows, sometimes I answer back sometimes I ignore them. Probably if Hot Copper followed their own policy they would ban them because they come on here just to cause a distraction and dont know anything about silver or MMA.

We have an excellent world class deposit with Maronan. But we have a problem with brokers. We will get a big run in Maronan soon because of the brokers because this is how they work. We dont even need a big surge in silver actually the price because more often than not MMA does better when silver falls. Its because of how the brokers operate.

After capital is raised, which is now, brokers wash trade with each other and their own accounts to make the price go high as they can, thats what is about to happen. Notice Philw who was against MMA just before the capital raise, is now strongly bullish on MMA! Any argument he can make to be bullish or bearish and this time its copper to be bullish! Well thats great Im happy for his due diligence. Except he has an agenda which I dont like.

We have a problem in one years time when the brokers who took up the placement coordinate the selling. For a while they will still be trying to get a high price, but the closer we get to the 60c options strike price in late 2025, the harder they will be selling.. this is because they dont want the options strike price to be surpassed. Not even directors want this. Joshua Pitt , Red Metal director was a seller of MMA in the last two years. He wouldnt exercise options at 25c even despite being a mega rich director because he would rather do the deal with the brokers. Dissapointing, as my dad followed him for 20 years and instilled in me the impression that he would do anything for shareholders.

When they start their aggressive selling, thats when Philw will turn against MMA , it doesnt matter what he says, he will come up with something. Before this capital raise it was all about how weak the lead forecast was looking. He gets a lot of likes because hot copper is run by brokers so they like his posts but he also gets a lot of light bulbs from people that know his track record.

In these days where its almost impossible to think of any politician or public figure to admit they made a mistake, I will admit that probably thinking Philw was Chinese at one stage was probably a bit far off the mark. A himalayan blunder maybe. Sorry Philw! I know you work for the brokers now!

One thing I know I will never be wrong about is that IVR a so called comparison stock to MMA which always gets mentioned here is a brokers stock - the brokers love it, and they want to get as much retail into is as possible. The reason for that is they need to sell it to retail because they know it wont be mined. Philw knows that wholeheartedly but it didnt stop him with his very favourable IVR posts to try and convince all his loyal MMA followers to drop their MMA and buy IVR at the times that the brokers want to slam the price. But leave that for next year because he's bullish now.

This is where the guys who hate me talking about brokers come and tell me what a conspiracy theorist I am and how cooked I am... Cooked what does that mean, that Im like Joe Biden?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.020(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $51.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $21.24K 85.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 62498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.