MMA 0.00% 21.5¢ maronan metals limited

MMA Comparison Against its Peers, page-32

1. 13,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    Decided to add a few MMA shares to the portfolio ... been BULLISH Silver since it was $4-5oz
    seen many ASX Silver hopefuls come and go burning up S/Hs funds as they go ... so haven't been in a hurry to jump back into the ASX Silver sector ...but feel Silver is on the brink of making new record highs and IMHO ASX Silver stocks are looking undervalued.. all the fundamentals are point to a breakout >>

I already hold Andean APM.TSX is a GOLD/Silver producer in USA/Bolivia

but wanted to add another silver stock ..and think MMA would have to be one of the most undervalued international..just the Aussie factor not helping..if the same project was in say Bolivia it would prob be worth twice the cap ...

why I say this ...well as APM (A$155mill cap) has the largest 1.8Mt Oxide plant in the country pumping out around 5MOz Silver pa ..with the potential to increase with higher grade feed.. today I come across. another Bolivia Silver/Gold stock 'New Pacific metals" explorer/development = A$400Mill+ Market cap..(If only AP could secure the SILVER sand project!!)

certainly got some large Silver eq projects(bolivia home to 3Boz Silver monster Cerro Rico)

- Carangas 560Moz Ageq
    -Silver Sand 171Moz pure silver resource (rare)

https://www.newpacificmetals.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/2024-06-17-New-Pacific-Metals-Corporate-Presentation.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.