Good to see some MMA and UFc fans on here ans some old school...

1. 317 Posts.
    Good to see some MMA and UFc fans on here ans some old school warriors like AntN.

My shins were dead from playing team sports and riding bmx as a kid, so all it took for me was a few years on the heavy bag to thicken the skin a bit.

Bob sap -- the Beast -- turne douther was more of a teddy bear - especially after he started crying after Mirko Crocop crushed his liver with a body kick. I think he still does the occasional freak show in Japan or fights dudes 200lb smaller.

Silva is by far the best p4p. no question - maybe GSP @ 2 and IMO frankie edgar at 3. HUGE frankie fan.

Obviously it is a different sport now days - everyone has everything - subs, some kind of striking and wrestling. It may look like a pony parade but when you see them fight live you realise the old UFC guys- ken shamrock, tank, dan severn and royce, wouldn't cut it now. Just look what Matt hughes, oveer the hill as we was then, did to royce the renzo.

I love early UFC days - totally raw and uncensored combat, but the new breed are insanely good fighters.

as for anyone beating john jones? not rashad and not phil davis - maybe cain velasquez cuts 20 lbs of muscle and fights at 205. for all his holes and deficiencies, he is a heck of a fighter and an absolutely huge guy.

always supporting JDS over Overeem!

R

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.