AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Dear Turps,That report is suggesting that"Many experts and...

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Turps,

That report is suggesting that

"Many experts and corroborating statistical data reveals that the global equine population is expected to decline over the years till 2019; consequentially, the equine healthcare market too is expected to decline by 1.2% over six years, from 2013 to 2019, to reach an estimated value of USD 24,527.8 million in 2019.

Equine healthcare market comprises of various 'product market segments' in context of various products used for treatment of equine-specific healthcare conditions, diagnosis of equine-specific healthcare conditions and also supplements and protection products used for upkeep and maintenance of a horse. Thus the three prime segments of the equine healthcare market are equine diagnostic products, equine therapeutic products and equine supplement products. "

SO what it looks to be saying is that 1/3 of 24 billion is in Equine Supplements, now that must be close to the Oxycodone US sales from memory.

Mr Turps on the topic of horses its widely known that they have thin skin also, I note that the recent newsletter suggested that VRA was looking at a 'product to assist pain and inflammation', given that a horse has a very thin skin I hope they are using the POH transdermal technology.

If EEA can penetrate the $8bn supplement market to even 0.5% it could be a good money maker in TPM sales alone.

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.