MME 1.45% 7.0¢ moneyme limited

MME cancels every customers card, issues new ones.

1. 1 Posts.

So I've got a card with MME, which I keep forgetting to close out, given it's....not the best.

Anyway, yesterday I get an email stating that in 7 days, my virtual card will be cancelled. This is well before it's expiry. There's been no prior communications about said "update". But they are being extremely vague about "why" this change is being absolutely steamrolled out.

We're updating MONEYME Freestyle and will be issuing you a new card on 28th December.

What does the update mean for you? Apart from a fresh new card design and new card details, a bit more freedom! Your new card has an even higher acceptance rate and can be used anywhere a Mastercard credit card is accepted.

Thing is, the virtual card was already a Mastercard. It was already accepted anywhere. I straight up ask if this was a data breach, or related to the new funding arrangements, and got nothing but utter fluff back.

"This is for a new look and much better functions and features of the freestyle Virtual Card. Rest assured that we are keeping our client's Virtual Card secured."

Yeah, that isn't a "no" to the breach question, guys. Since asking for detail on what new features they are referring to, and reiterating the above, they've gone silent.

Nobody in their right mind schedules a major system wide change in the worst possible week of the year to engage internal or external resource in event of disaster, which may leave their customers high and dry in the busiest holiday season. Something absolutely catastrophic/seismic must have occurred to make this snap decision, with no prior marketing/warning, and a weeks notice.

It absolutely reeks. What on earth is going on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $56.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ $1.497M 21.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 495 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 265684 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.6¢ 98513
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
MME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.