MME 4.17% 11.5¢ moneyme limited

I do not know who you are @Rupinder08 but you have made my day!!...

1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Good afternoon @Kunkba I am glad to hear that there have been shareholders waiting on a Technical Analysis thread. I do hope it serves investors and other traders well, in establishing their own plans and reviewing their existing plan to see if things need adjusting so that we can all manage our risk accordingly smile.png

I also do agree that the MME stock price has a true sense of under appreciation and that some value investors are finding value at these prices and I thank you for sharing your insights on this also! Feel free to add your charts anytime brother!

Regarding ZIP, I don't think that it could have a ZIP like run. I say that because ZIP has a history of truly going PARABOLIC SUPERNOVA over 1,000% run.

MME on the other hand, has a different personality. It is still a RUNNER, a very good SPIKER and it also can go SUPERNOVA ie 50c to $2.00 however just not ZIP-like parabolism if that makes sense. Who knows though we are certainly on volatile times and the markets can morph as it's been a beast on fire !!

Therefore I still believe from there is upside in the stock price in coming weeks/months but I like to make adjustments to price targets as things need updating due to being more a short term trader wink.png
    I do not know who you are @Rupinder08 but you have made my day!! Being cyberbullied for years and racking up plenty of haters is ALL WORTH IT if I can have genuine messages from people like yourself who are supportive, encouraging and are finding the posts informative/helpful! Bless you brother shukria very much! If you are holding the stock I wish you many profits ❤️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.