MME 4.17% 11.5¢ moneyme limited

MME Charting Thread, page-5

1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Has anybody else been seeing the Facebook Marketing Campaign over at MME?

The attached image below was sent to me from a good Facebook friend I found it particularly cute!

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why the share price didn't rip on Friday?

Market Makers have held prices well particularly for a Friday, accumulated more shares and I suspect due to the lack of real pullback or dip, this tells me that my post despite exposing the bigger macro view, it wasn't enough to lure in a lot of retail volume. After all, I am a lone guy acting in a sea of ** and boiler room pumpers who haven't yet piggybacked this yet. I think we may have beaten majority of the retail volume and if I trust HC enough to be doing what they do best, it serves to continue holding and if ballsy, ADDING more to my position

So, if that was me, the market maker I would be in a good position to pull back the sell orders and perhaps tickle a sell line to attract retail volume at my higher mentioned price targets. All speculative, but with reason and probability.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6407/6407432-56b2cd9f72fb767b4fb57ad4e3bec53c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.