AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Maybe the present board has been told to step down......So who...

1. 10,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Maybe the present board has been told to step down......rolleyes.png
    So who will the CHINESE investors vote for
    I think MMGA would not take this action if they didn't have some sort of backing....imo

Why would ZINJIN J V and acquiring said tenements not be challenged by AVZ ....???
    Power what happens there....?????
    What the M L is IMMINENT i guess
    M O U pops up just prior to this AGM...lol

The nominated directors further consider that a reassessment of AVZ's current and ongoing
    litigation strategy and exposure needs to be undertaken urgently as part of AVZ's efforts to rebuild
    critical stakeholder relations, have the license reinstated (a result unlikely to be available through
    international arbitration) and restore value for the shareholders. The sheer volume of litigation, and
    its costs, are diminishing shareholder value at an astonishing rate with the latest quarterly cash
    statements showing corporate costs running at $4.1m and a cash balance of just under $19m. With
    no end in sight for the various court and arbitral proceedings, and in the absence of secured funding
    to proceed, it is likely that shareholders will soon be asked to bear the burden of this cost, in pursuit
    of uncertain outcomes.

For these reasons and many more, we believe that this is an appropriate juncture for new
    independent directors to be considered for appointment to the Board of AVZ as a matter of urgency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.