AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

mmh, page-20

1. 34 Posts.
    in fairness, the price rocketed up 150% from what it was 6 weeks ago, at which point a few more shares were issued to some habitual investors at a 20% discout to that high (which will take some of the demand out of the general market). It has now dropped back about 32% from the peak before the CR.

If you've bought over the last year up until March, you're still looking a a very reasonable return. I'm sure those in the CR would have had a medium to long term outlook, and anyone who's bought in the last month will have to look a little further than the ST before the price provides a reasonable exit.

Personally, I think it will take a couple more quarters before we can really get a feel for the impact of evolis and other pipeline items. In fact, a couple of million dollars in the kitty this month will go a long way in carefully targeted advertising. You have a proven and accomplished executive from a hair-loss company who has literally been in the building 5 minutes. I'm sure she will be hitting the ground running and she probably now has some budget.

I don't think the business proposition has changed. If you liked the story before, then you should still like the story now. I've continued buying in the last few weeks for that reason, and I'm sleeping just fine at night.

just like many of you, it does feel uneasy watching the "what if I had sold" profits fall away, and I'm hoping that it's not a permanent situation of course.

However, my eye is still on the long game, and I shall continue to hold and continue to learn. Research is a wonderful thing and there are plenty of people here with excellent information that they willingly contribute - Thanks for that, I for one appreciate it.

Should I ever feel that this stock does not meet my investment criteria (or if I lose faith in the management and the story), I will be ruthless in dispatching it, but at the moment I'm quite prepared to give it a go.

Should be quite interesting towards the end of this year!

Good luck to all (and day traders as well - you guys must have nuts of steel with this baby!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.