HGV 2.44% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

Don't know why MMJs price is currently flagging but I expect it...

1. 141 Posts.
    Don't know why MMJs price is currently flagging but I expect it is temporary. For those interested in the medical cannabinoid industry, Erin (ERI)  have just released a positive ANN:

CBD Skin Care Formula Completes Phase 1 Testing - Excellent Results

• MGC’s new cannabidiol (CBD) based skin care formula completes first stage of testing, demonstrating excellent results following successful testing with Psoriasis patients

• 93% of cases showed a visible improvement to the skin condition and over 70% sustained the improvement for up to 87 days after the last treatment

• Skin care formula proven to be an effective relief for Psoriatic skin

• Next stage of testing to commence shortly ahead of the final testing phase in Q1 2016 with product sales to

commence in mid-2016

• This skin care formula for Psoriatic skin is being developed in addition to the 15 CBD based cosmetic products set for commercial launch in Q4 2015, as detailed in the announcement dated 28 September 2015

• Forms a key part of the Company’s strategy to build its own range of compliant of over-the-counter CBD based dermatological products as part of its proprietary cannabis medical product range

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $8.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $8.644K 216.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23236 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 106197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.