HGV 0.00% 5.2¢ hygrovest limited

Wishing you luck, really. Because we are not competing here. I...

1. 2,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Wishing you luck, really. Because we are not competing here. I am just watching many stocks, and will buy what's good and oversold. I found info here that MMJ is good - more stable and best in terms of future revenue and production. But traders pushed it up a lot on hype together with the whole sector. Even ESE went up - they produce sth which just smells like cannabis, it doesn't have any cannabioids ! This is f.g insane! Like .com bubble.

I like to buy on sale. I read about this good advice and try to follow it now - To treat stocks as you treat groceries. Would you buy a lot of toilet paper at Woolworth's when you see price spiked just today? Or would you rather buy the same toilet paper when it is on special at half price? Yesterday bought OZL for example - copper has bottomed, they have revenue, pay dividends, even buy back stocks, even directors bought shares on market for 9.50 recently. Yesterday I saw them at 8.00 and bought some on close. Instead of doing what herd was doing - buying MMJ for 75. I think my move yesterday was smart, don't you think? (I bought another stock which went up 16% right after I bought, and today dropped just 5%)
    You see - you didn't gave me a tip to buy MMJ 2 weeks ago when it was cheap. But I just did - OZL is at the low of this cycle.
    PS: Not cross promoting because those are completely different sectors, and I used it as an example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.