HGV 2.27% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

MMJ Strategy

1. 7,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    The way I was seeing MMJs strategy was that they were going to be one of the first ASX Cannabis companies to actually generate revenue (through Harvest one.) before todays ann I was thinking it would be through actual sales revenue that they would then funnel into MMJ for Australian operations (as they could control spending owning more than half of harvest one.) However now it seems MMJ is merely just a shareholder of Harvest One, with equity % getting smaller by the day. Which leaves me wondering what is MMJ gameplan going forward....

In my opinion in order to get the ball rolling, apply for a manufacturing license in Australia, just this process a lone would generate interest, and if granted would be a huge asset, only 6 manufacturing licesnses granted so far in Austrlia, If MMJ is going to be a big asx player they need this. And you look at other companies pop when they get any of these licenses granted. What are management actually doing on a daily basis here, seems stagnant, we need to get moving, these early days is what sets up foundation for big company later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $24.86K 578.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1002500 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 18978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.