HGV 0.00% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

How very disappointing. Could have had it all. How much has the...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    How very disappointing. Could have had it all. How much has the structure changed since longer term investors were sold what now appears to have been false information about farm to pharma. Now we need to be told when our holding in H1 dropped from the 59% stated in previous anns. If it turns out that directors were selling into the large dump before this news I will be seeking legal advise. Just goes to show in this business if you've got nothing but trust in the directors than you've got nothing. whether MMJ shares go up or down from this point where ever it lands will be a lot less than it could have been due to the conflict of interest our directors have. No problem for them their probably going to be directors of a billion dollar company in Canada. I think their interest in MMJ has been fairly well demonstrated recently by the lack of any movement of any kind. I for one feel well and truly shafted. To all the geniuses out there that think the company or MMJ specifically has been run superbly take off the blinkers for gods sake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.