HGV 0.00% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

MMJ Strategy, page-3

1. 207 Posts.
    This "company" is the mythical dressing-gown clad Andreas, clearing incredi-bongs on his balcony, investing in random Canadian weed stocks with goods names on a whim.

In all seriousness, forget about Australia's possible future weed market. We are an aging population of overly-regulated chicken feed compared to the potential that is Canadian market. We JUST legalised same sex marriage, how far off is this nanny state from selling me weed legally?

I was recently in Oregon and Northern Cali - where the weed is both exceptional and legal. When legal weed takes hold in Canada like it has in the Pacific Northwest, then forget about the movements Australian licensing agreements might have - MMJ are invested in the entire value chain of Canadian weed, which will be legal in less than 6 months. They have 350 kegs of top quality ganja ready to sell to a market where there's nothing to do except get high and go watch the hockey, with new facilities coming online.

Andreas could apply for licensing grants, or, like us, he could just invest in someone elses great idea, let them do all the hard work in a market about to explode, sit back and get high

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.