HGV 0.00% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

MMJ Strategy, page-8

1. 7,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2890
    The thing Im seeing is if you look at the companies ahead of us in market cap, (Cann Group and Auscann) what do they have that could possible justify those market caps over MMJ, the only difference that glares at me besides the personnal is the licensing in Australia (both companies have the manufacturing license.)

Even though it may be far off for Australia, its these kind of actions that will attract instituional support, and coverage, my fear is that if MMJ doesnt play its cards right with this , Cann Group or Auscann, can just do exactly what MMJ is doing now, go and invest in a small Canadian start up, at the moment I see only THC and MMJ with Canadian revenue.. but can easily change with an announcement from another company and would then take away the competitive edge I see MMJ having.

We are all on same team wanting MMJ to do well here. just hope they play their cards right, and its little things they could be doing to support shareholders and market which just is not happening, lets see some work from management. Last thing we would want is a cap raising at these prices...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $18.72K 476.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 729200 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.