HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

MMJ's future

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Just wondering about the future of MMJ. Whilst I am still invested I was never a fan of divesting all our near term income producing assets to another company and over time I am yet to read a comment that comes close to justifying the way it was done as opposed to say a dual listing. At the time however it was only Laps and I that seemed to see any problem against a barrage of posters that couldn't contain there enthusiasm for the move. I wounder what those same people think now. Was it a good move. At present I am willing to stay invested with the hope that we can ride the coat tails of HVST who with assets that once belonged to us most people believe will have a significant re rate in the near term. What is bothering me at the moment is the apparent total lack of interest and enthusiasm by the bod for the running of MMJ. Website is a good example and another is the extremely flat way in which P2 test results were released. I grant you as many one eyed supporters will say they have made three investments but these were also anned in a very lacklustre fashion and also have zero chance of providing any income to MMJ for years. What is the future for MMJ is it to be left wallowing around rudderless with no income until it runs out of cash and gets taken out by HVST for a pittance and therefore completing the transfer of assets with out paying MMJ share holders a cent. Morals are not the driving force of the corporate world, that would be money and wether individual investors like the hot copper crew makes any is probably not even on their radar. I hope that our bod don't exist in a moral vacuum like so many board rooms but as I said at the time of divestment without the assets all we have to assure us of a moral out come is the trust we have in bod.
    Good luck to all and hope the future is all green as promised at the start of this investment all though nothing else is still the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.