HGV 2.27% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

Andreas isn't the type to broadcast his intentions or reasons...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Andreas isn't the type to broadcast his intentions or reasons for actions after the fact. I merely aim to interpret the possible motivations and explain the resultant benefits to those who complain about surface level perceptions without taking the time to investigate underlying and longer term contexts.

For me, a discussion involves logical discourse, with data to back it up where available, and basis for reasoning stated if not. It also involves the ability to refine perception when original assumptions are invalidated by new verifiable information.

Anything less is just gossip or hyperbole.

I take no shame in "relentlessly" attempting to provide the insights I have to offer based on the homework I do to balance the persistent and invariable statements of those who fail to take the time to read reports, do a bit of math, or look at things beyond the immediate (i.e. in the greater context of time and operations).

Always happy to have an intelligent discussion with anyone offering one. Failing that, I'm content to answer misconceptions with hyperlinks, statistics, and the odd patronizing and disparaging remark.

For real though - WTF are people doing here if they lack faith and understanding in the company? If you want easy safe and obvious, invest in a vanilla ETF. If you can't handle the SP volatility of young company in an industry still transitioning away from decades of governmental restrictions, or lack the patience to see the seeds than were planted bear fruit - go play elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $24.86K 578.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1002500 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 18978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.