HGV 2.27% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

MMJ's ourney has only started, page-155

1. 5,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Trading manipulation happens every day and MM is primed for it because of the number of newbies getting involved. It only takes 1 buy or sell of 1 share to push the SP up or down and sometimes that's enough to makes others buy or sell. I'd like to see a $100 minimum order but that's not how it is and I'm not lobbying the ASX and government to try to make it happen. It's a bit like singling out Chinese property buyers as the sole problem with housing affordability when there are many other foreign buyers and many other factors involved.

If you've bought in before today, you're probably expecting better than average returns from a new and exciting sector. You're probably giving it at least a 12 month time frame to kick into gear (plus you get a tax discount at the same time), so if your research supports your assumptions and gut feeling, don't worry about all the ways people might be trying to dick the market, just read the announcements for progress and stop wondering if it's time to bail already. Watched pot never boils.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $24.86K 578.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 8978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.