X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Thanks, everyone. Excellent analysis and discussion!After...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks, everyone. Excellent analysis and discussion!

After selling down a bit when MML curiously spiked in October to $6.50, I have been topping up again over the past few weeks (including today -- I overlooked the MML threads this past week until after today's buy order went through).

The share prices of MML and other gold companies across the board have tumbled in price recently. Not quite sure why -- gold price held up even after US ed said it might stop buying US bonds this year. Maybe the recent gold report and BlackRock comment that most gold firms were inefficient with worrisome rising costs (e.g. Newcrest, Barrick).

That scenario makes MML even more of a good investment because of its eye-popping low cost and considerable ramp-up planned over this year and even more in a year or two from now. Significantly increasing production and profits, and low costs will produce momentum for MML's share appreciation (again).

Oh, and I agree that MML mgt has been a bit off the mark on its guidance (although can't expect them to predict the shaft fire, either). Hopefully their current guidance is achievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.