X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

MML - London Presentation report 16/4, page-12

1. 2,839 Posts.
    I kinda suspected the same thing hewjet, when the massive sackings/retrenchments (call it what you will) took place....was it a third of the workforce?
    Theft had been a problem early doors, but there was so much money to be made that perhaps it was rife throughout the company.
    MML tried to keep everyone happy with a school, hospital, interest free start up cap for locals who wanted to learn how to farm......and the list goes on.
    I made enquiries about the faulty start up batteries that came from China and was told at the time that it was confidential.....OK, fair enough you might say.....but I wasn't asking FYEO data, all I wanted to know was how much damage was done, what the cost of the batteries was and who paid for the return air freight and why, without commissioning of the Power Plant, a spare set of batteries was ordered.
    This was a while ago, I may have recalled a couple of minor details incorrectly but thought at the time "something is rotten in the State of Denmark.
    Think it may have been around the same time that the massive lay-offs occurred?
    Anyhow, I'm sure we'll get there eventually.
    Geoff Davis is a good man, IMHO.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.