X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

MML New dawn breaking?Rounded bottom on chart starting to turn...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

MML New dawn breaking?

Rounded bottom on chart starting to turn up.

Few sellers on the order book as seller exhaustion has set in and better times here are expected.

Gold at long last is starting to make progress at $1250 as it takes on safe haven status wrt market and geo political turmoil.

What has seemed like an endless saga for shareholders is over: "Final Commissioning Completed on E15 Shaft announced on 28/11.

This follows completion of the projects for the installation of new mine pumping systems and ventilation that were completed under BT's watch. So with this announcement all significant mine developments works are complete and benefiting the miners and production.

So the next Quarterly in January should show improved production and reduced costs offset by the usual Xmas holidays for the miners.

H2 should benefit from a triple whammy of higher production, higher gold prices and lower costs.

Next year should see cash generation taking off. Cash at end of Q1 was US$11.8 million with debt minimal.

The path has been cleared for the  sp to return to 60c (at least) where it was before BT resigned in June with the only outstanding issue now the appointment of a new CEO.

Management have been given a shot across the bow by the institutions with the recent vote at the AGM, rejecting the 2018 Remuneration Report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.