X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

MML possible target 40 cents, page-30

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    'As I stated in the post it was based on a comparison with current market valuations on similar sized producers having similar cash flow issues over the last 12 months. I don't know if the market is pricing those on fundamentals, technicals or sentiment.'

Interesting pricing strategy chuk, so if you dont know how they are pricing them how can you price MML or not think that MML could fall to 40 cents??
    Not very reassuring.

'I'm not ruling out 40c but rather stating that 40c would not be my current target. '
    Your target wasnt actually asked for, but thanks for offering it anyway, it is a possible price target given the stand out support level.
    It may have a number of directional fluctuations if it is to make that mark, but my point was 'its possible' and not to discount the possibility.

'if I shorted and saw it at 80c, that would be good enough for me to cover the short rather than wait and hope for 40c.'
    Thanks so much for your 'if i shorting target', you would be hoping for 80 just like 40.
    Neither I nor you know whether it shall get to either of those levels, the only difference with a target above 40 is it has to get there first

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.