X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

MML possible target 40 cents, page-31

1. 14,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4096
    "Interesting pricing strategy chuk, so if you dont know how they are pricing them how can you price MML or not think that MML could fall to 40 cents??"

I'm not sure if your reading everything I post before replying.

I said, "I have no target based on fundamentals"

"Not very reassuring."
    I wasn't trying to reassure anyone of anything. I became clearly negative on the day of the last qtrly report.

"It may have a number of directional fluctuations if it is to make that mark, but my point was 'its possible' and not to discount the possibility."
    I fully agree, anything is possible, especially with this much uncertainty for MML and I agree with your point on anything is possible with your example on how far many gold stocks have fallen over the last 3-4 years. However I think at this stage 40c seems a stretch and I said why I thought so - just a simple comparison on how peers in similar predicaments are currently valued by the market (not by me).

"Your target wasnt actually asked for, but thanks for offering it anyway,"
    Does it need to be for me to post? In any case I didn't offer a target; just a view on why I think at this stage 40c might be too low (because a price closer to double that will put MML at a mc closer to that which the market is currently pricing some of its closest peers at). Again as I posted "I have no target based on fundamentals" nor do I have one based on the charts. A mc closer to its peers might offer support but that does not make it a target for me.

I was just offering a view on the 40c level. I didn't say it can't get there. Let's not overcomplicate it or debate over nothing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.