TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

mmm, page-17

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    For the last year HC has positive statements over and over and over again about TSV...as the price dives. The company has provided no guarantee about who will pick up the short fall if one occurs but merely some code that they will offload it the best way the see fit. Great... one of my other companies just two days ago did a private placement at 45% premium to the stock price. That is 'real' interest from commercial parties.

This is seriously a joke. We have been waiting for six months late for an announcement from Warro and a drilling plan and now we have a drilling plan to be announced next year, and drilling possibility at end of next year for Warro.

I understand that the conditions are tough but TSV have taken us for a ride with their spruiking over the last six months. All talk, late talk, and just when we hope something may happen they give us a terrible SPP. These shares now will wallow at 0.006 until something happens whenever that is and we have to watch our money go down the... Those who want to wait will now have to wait a long time. Our real money just disappears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.