TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Hit the nail on the head there kingswood..Do the math boys and...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hit the nail on the head there kingswood.
    Do the math boys and girls we are all again diluting the company to raise under 5 mill ,take the 3% brokerage fee add the GST take the next round of Bullshit salarys for all concerned and what do we mugs actually end up with for working capital in this company.(Jack Shit).
    What a mug i am ,ive kept putting in an putting in.I beleive Warro is the real deal but these guys just cant help them sellves .We have to borrow invest and now our money is heading over seas again.
    The Capital Rasing ????????
    Another great off the market share price offering to the battered share holders in this crap market at the worst possible time .
    But no its exclusivley to TSV holders and some Sophisticated investors (Geez id like to meet that bunch Ha HA)
    TSV will be on the market less than the offer price like all my other dodgy speck shares with selfish fat cats running the show.
    My advice for what its worth .in this Market is to stay with good qual Blue chips paying a div and cut your losses here .
    Ive been in TSV for 3 years ,Waiting on Warro.
    But hang on we might just get another Stephen K interview with another set of pre aranged set of questions
    Come on you lot give us Plebs some respect.
    Absolute Joke the lot of you
    Why do you give your selves all these millions of options that we idiots endorse when none are ever going to be excersised.
    Stephen /and B/M please listen in like we all do.
    You guys have delivered Jack Shit .
    ,You and your croneys from latent ,have diluted the company 50% and you still maintain you wage and bonuses that get rubber stamped every year becaused dickheads like me me with only a paltry 50 k at stake dont get a say .
    Get Real

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.