CND 14.3% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

Twang, i sent an email to Max a few months ago , and asked him...

1. 303 Posts.

Twang, i sent an email to Max a few months ago , and asked him how long to drilling stage after the completion of 2D seismic in Mali.

This is part of what he had to say!

"Baraka holds an extremely large acreage position in the Taoudeni Basin - counting both Mali and Mauritania - some 263,000 sq km - larger than the whole surface area of the whole of the North Sea and possbly twice the size of the North-West Shelf.

We are working very hard (and unfortunately, expensively) with our new partners, some of the world's largest oil and gas firms, ENI (Italy), SONATRACH (Algeria) and WOODSIDE (Australia). With them, we are advancing logically and scientifically and cannot jump the hurdles any faster than that! We are holding very prospective ground, but to go any faster would mean shoddy work in selecting areas of priority to focus on the eventual selection of a drilling site.

The planned programme will take us to a drilling stage at the earliest by end-2008 to early-2009. It cannot be hurried any more than that.

In the meantime, we are working very hard to advance on the acquisition of producing assets to give our small company a cashflow - necessary for long term survival. "

So as you can see, i would safely say we will see drilling in the first/second qrt of 2009. So we have some exciting times to look forward to.

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.004(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.5¢ 2.7¢ $78.30K 2.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 640000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.